Steampunk Vintage Century Fan Lamp Light , # DC18
This was one amazing barn find from northern Minnesota. If you like engineering sophistication this is the fan lamp for you. Probably the most intriguing fan to come thru our shop.
- The antique Century Brand fan model 260 is re-purposed as a classy, machine age Era lamp.
- This 16" vintage fan model was originally manufactured by the Century Company in the early 1900’s.
- Where the fan blades once were, now five 40 watt vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style brown and cream hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fan was completely tore down and professionally painted in gloss black.
- Lamp size and weight: 22" tall 17" wide 10" deep 18lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New green felt base will not scratch furniture.
- This vintage fan is rare and very interesting; notice its spring loaded oiler caps and brass oscillation on/off lever…..a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!!