Steampunk 1940’s General Electric wall Fan Lamp Wall Sconce Light , # DC17
- This fan can be a table top lamp or mounted on the wall for a sconce.
- The antique GE Electric fan is re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This 12" vintage fan model was originally manufactured by the General Electric Company in the 1940’s.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common candelabra size.
- The finish appears to be repainted at some time in its history but looks great and has natural patina.
- The lamp cord is new but vintage style white and black hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- This fan has an extra-long (10 foot) cord for when hanging on wall.
- Lamp size and weight (in wall sconce mode): 15" tall 14" wide 11" deep 10lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New felt base will not scratch furniture.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!!