Steampunk, Antique Industrial Re-purposed Robbins & Myers Fan Lamp # DC12
- The antique Robbins & Myers fan was re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This 12" vintage fan was originally manufactured in Springfield Ohio in the early 1900’s
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 25 watt vintage Edison Radio type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style black cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fan was completely tore down cleaned and polished leaving is original paint and 80 years of patina
- Lamp size and weight: 17" tall 13" wide 10" deep 11lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring and switch are secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New green felt bottom will not scratch furniture.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.
Makes a great gift and is a stylish way to preserve history!!