Steampunk Industrial / Antique Fan lamp / Star Rite Fan Lamp / Lamp #1920
- This vintage Star Rite Fan was originally built by the Fitzgerald Manufacturing company in Torrington Connecticut close to a hundred years ago.
- The antique fan is re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four vintage style Edison bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The fan still has its original paint and wonderful patina.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished brass light sockets. Sockets are common medium e26 size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style black and white hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Approximate size is 20” tall and 16” wide
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.