Vintage World War II Military Aircraft Instrument Control Panel Lamp CC #37 - SOLD
- The instrument control panel featured on this lamp is from an unknown vintage WWII Military Aircraft.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the lamp.
- Lamp weigh is 32 H=22 1/2 ”, W=17 ”, D= 15 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.