Vintage Industrial Aircraft Airplane Instrument Control Panel Lamp Soviet/Ukraine Antonov #CC43 sold
Soviet/Ukraine Instrument panel part of Antonov AN/24,26,&30
Antonov An-24 (COKE) A twin turboprop transport aircraft first designed in 1957 and first flight was 29 Oct 1959. Designed for operating on rough air strips at less improved airports in remote locations. Built very rugged requiring less ground support equipment, and also adapted to perform ice reconnaissance missions. Other variants of this aircraft include Antonov An-26 (CURL), Military Tactical transport aircraft, and the Antonov An-30 (CLANK) an aerial cartography, reconnaissance, and transport aircraft.
- Seven different indicator lights on this panel have high reliable LED lights installed.
- All indicator lights are illumined as long as the panel power is selected. Switch control location at back of panel.
- located at center of panel is a panel array of four indicator lights, some are red in color and some are green, some flash at random times giving the authentic look of aircraft status changes.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish. Old repurposed aircraft gears are treated with a rust inhibitor and lacquer finished.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulbs for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the lamp.
- Also located on the back side of this lamp is a push button switch to separately operate the lighted indicator lights.
- Lamp weigh is 48 lbs. W=18 ”, H= ", D= 16 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to the feet of this lamp to help protect the surface where it sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. LED power supply is safely fuzzed switchable, and isolated from lamp power.
- Each of my lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped. I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Please feel free to ask if you have any questions.