Vintage Industrial Aircraft Airplane Instrument Control Panel Lamp #CC41 - SOLD
Vintage Aircraft Fuel Control Panel, lighted, with flashing Indicators and Controls
- A vintage aircraft instrument fuel control panel
- The fuel instrument gauge is lighted with a low voltage LED lights for low power consumption and reliability.
- On the front panel four indicator lights are lighted by LEDs also.
- Three toggle switches located on the front panel are functional and may be selected to control the three red flashing indicator lights. The green indicator light remains on and the lighted fuel gauge instrument remains on as long as panel power is on.
- Power to the lighted instrument gauge and four indicator lights is controlled by a toggle switch located in the rear of the lamp.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look. One of the larger gears is solid brass.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Some parts and fittings are old and some are new. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage Edison style bulb for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push on-push off power control switch for the lamp. The Lamp bulb may be operated independently of the panel indicator lights.
- Lamp weigh is 14 lbs. H= 18 ”, W=6.5 ”, D=9.5 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.