Pair of Steampunk Industrial Antique GE fan lamps DC21 - SOLD
You are purchasing the pair of fans
- Once in a blue moon we stumble upon matching 100 year old fans. These came out of rural North Dakota and are virtually identical, thus we decided to sell them as a pair. Sure to make the coolest end table lamps!!
- The antique General Electric fans are re-purposed as classy, machine age Era lamps.
- These 16” vintage fans were originally manufactured by GE in the early 1900’s.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 40 watt vintage Edison type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality solid brass light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style redhound’s tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The fans were completely tore down, cleaned, then clear coated to seal in the antique rusted look.
- Both lamps are 22" tall 17" wide 10" deep and weigh a solid 20 pounds each (cast iron)
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- New felt base will not scratch furniture.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.