Steampunk / Vintage Piper Tri-Pacer wall lamp / Sconce / Aviation / Airplane / #dc24 sold
- The vintage Piper Tri-Pacer engine cowling is re-purposed as a fun and interesting antique aviation wall lamp.
- This engine cowling was originally manufactured by the Piper aviation company.
- The propeller spinner and gears within the cowling are also vintage aviation parts.
- The finish of the cowling is original and white in color, spinner is red.
- Where the propeller used to be is now the coolest Edison style bulbs we could find. They are huge!
- The attached dimmer switch will allow you to adjust to any light levels.
- Within the cowling behind the gears are LED lights to give a warm red glow.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is heavy duty, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Hangs on wall like a picture with 2 screws at 16" apart.
- Cord runs out the bottom and plugs into an existing wall outlet
- you can have an electrician mount an outlet on the wall and the cord will plug in behind the cowling
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
Share this item: