Steampunk Vintage Early 1900’s Westinghouse Fan Lamp , # DC20 sold
Close to a hundred years ago this fan was manufactured at the Westinghouse plant in Newark New Jersey. Just imagine the history this fan has witnessed.
- The antique “Westy” model 315745A fan is re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four vintagestyle Edison bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The fan still has its original paint and felt bottom!!
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished brass light sockets. Sockets are common candelabra size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style silver and black hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- Lamp size and weight: 18" tall 14" wide 10" deep 15lbs
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- These original fans were a common placement in offices, businesses, stores, and homes across the nation, a bit of history to remember.
- Please ask if you have any questions. Our fan lamps can also be made to order with various paint options, wire and felt bottom color, bulb type, hardware finish etc.
Makes a great gift for an aviation enthusiast and is a stylish way to preserve history!!