Steampunk Machine Age Aviation Lamp Willys Jeep Military Air Plane #CC26 ON HOLD
Military M38 Willys Jeep dash panel
- Feature panel for this lamp is a Willys Jeep M38 waterproof gauge instrument panel with all the original vintage gauges. Manufactured from 1949 to 1952. AKA Willys MC. These military jeeps seen service during the Korean war.
- Located below the Jeep panel is a Radio Control Panel SB-327/AR part of RT-294A/ARC-44. Which is a compact FM radio equipment that operated in the VHF range of 24.0 to 51.9 MHZ. Which was used for communication, retransmission, and homing in Army aircraft.
- Gears used in the making of this lamp came from unknown sources such as would be used during the machine age.
- Frame for this lamp utilizes re-purposed black iron pipe. Some fittings are old and some are new.
- Electrical components used in this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W antique vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This dimmer is also a push on - push off for power control.
- Lamp weigh is 22.5 lbs. H= 22”, W=13 ”, D=15 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated
- copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each of my lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped.
- I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.