Steampunk Machine Age Aviation Lamp instrument Control Panel Air Plane #CC21 - SOLD
Aviation Instrument Control panel Lamp
- This lamp is made from an instrument control panel possibly from a WWII era airplane.
- Seven of the panel indicator lights have LED technology installed, and two LED lights installed on eyebrow light above the climb instrument. All nine LED's light up when main power is switched on. LED's have a very long life and utilize a very low voltage source.
- Gears on this lamp feature, are salvaged from old farm tractors. Gears are an icon for the machine age era.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W antique vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a main power control toggle switch, also a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This dimmer is also a push on - push off power control of the vintage style lamp only. Main power for all lights is controlled by a toggle switch.
- A low voltage power source supplies +3 vdc to the nine panel LED lights. This voltage source is fused, insulated, and well protected. Safety is a high consideration in this lamp. All surfaces are grounded.
- Lamp weigh is 30.7 lbs. H= 25”, W=14”, D= 13”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each of my lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped. We stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Please ask if you have any questions.