Steampunk Lamp, Vintage Cessna Airplane Avionics instrumentation panel #16 sold
- This aviation lamp uses a re-purposed vintage Cessna instrument panel with gauges. To completely fill the panel where some gauges were missing; gauges from other salvaged aircraft were implemented.
- The repurposed machine age gears mounted on this lamp, were obtained from old salvaged farm tractors, they accent the machine age aviation theme of this lamp. The gears perhaps with some imagination could be viewed as a spinning propeller.
- Included with this lamp are two 60 W antique vintage style bulbs; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This control is also a push on - push off for main power control.
- Lamp weigh is 25.3 Lbs. H= 22”, W=16”, D=13.5”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each lamp has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped. I have sold several lamps and stand behind my workmanship. Satisfaction guaranteed.