Steampunk Lamp, Vintage Airplane Dash Avionics Instrument panel #CC24 - SOLD
- Instruments installed on this lamp are re-purposed from old salvaged aviation aircraft.
- The Instrument panel is re-purposed from a salvaged aircraft.
- Gears featured in this lamp are re-purposed from old salvaged farm tractors.
- Frame for this lamp utilizes re-purposed black iron pipe. Some fittings are old and some are new.
- Electrical components used in this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp is a 60W antique vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This dimmer is also a push on - push off for power control.
- Lamp weigh is 24.9 lbs. H= 20”, W=15 ”, D=12 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Electrical wiring within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation mil spec grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
- Each of our lamps has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped.