Steampunk Lamp, Steam Gauge Gear Lamp #CC7
- Gears used on this lamp are salvaged from old farm tractors.
- Steam gauge has been salvaged from some application where steam was used during the machine age.
- Included with this lamp are one 60 W vintage style bulb, and two flickering flame bulbs. All sockets accept any standard medium size bulb.
- A variable intensity dimmer controls the vintage style bulb for desired light level output.
- A main power control switch controls power to all three bulbs.
- Lamp weight 37 lbs, 28” tall, 18” in depth. The base gear in approximately 13” diameter.
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Lamp wiring consists of 16 AWG aviation grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.