Steampunk Lamp, Steam Gauge and Gear Base, #951 sold
This design is made to order and will take about 4 weeks to ship, feel free to call and discuss options.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge!
- Gauge measures 5.5" accross
- Entire body is made of brass
- Super nice condition
- Dates to 1930's
- Writing, "General Fire Extingusisher Co, Providence Plant"
- Providence R.I.
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Industrial power on/off pull chain switch
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~21"" tall, 7w x 7d very solid and well built, weighs about 12lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety