Steampunk Lamp, John Deere Tractor Dash Farm - #CC14
- This antique tractor dash lamp was made from a control panel salvaged from an old early day John Deere Tractor.
- The knob located at bottom right of panel turns. Maybe adjusted like original radiator shutter control valve did way back when this tractor was working.. The shutter control knob adjusted the engine temperature mechanically by manually opening and closing a shutter valve controlling air flow through radiator. It worked !!!
- Left side of dash panel is a push button to light up this lamps vintage style light bulb. Same button when pushed a second time will turn lamp off.
- Safe touch control module is located within lamp. Lamp works similar to a touch controlled lamp, only the push of the button controls the module within lamp. Very safe no power on panel button.
- 2 lamps Included with this lamp. one is 60W thread filament vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work. Also a vintage style 40W bulb. This has a different shape. You can use the one you like best.
- Lamp weigh is 24 Lbs. H=24 1/2”, W=12”, D=12”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Wire within lamp consists of 16 AWG aviation grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability. External wiring is standard 16 gauge also.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.