Steampunk Lamp John Deere Farm #11-JD-2 - SOLD
- The instrument and control panel was salvaged from an old early day John Deere Tractor.
- The Electrical control knob is labeled Off -1-L-B-D. This panel was salvaged from an early JD tractor which apparently had lights to work after dark or before sunrise.
- Gears used in this lamp are salvaged from old farm tractors.
- Included with this lamp is a 60 W thread filament vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This control is also a push on - push off main power control.
- Lamp weigh is 18.2 Lbs. H=27”, W=9”, D=15”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Lamp wiring consists of 16 AWG aviation grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.
Share this item: