Steampunk Lamp John Deere Farm #10-JD-1 - SOLD
- The instrument and control panel was salvaged from an old early day John Deere Tractor.
- The knobs located at bottom left and right of panel actually still turn and maybe adjusted like original controls did way back then.
- Left knob is marked Off-G-F. Not sure if this was spark adjust or fuel adjust. Likely important in the controlling engine operation.
- Included with this lamp is a 60 W thread filament vintage style bulb; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulb for desired light level output. This control is also a push on - push off main power control.
- Lamp weigh is 14.6 Lbs. H=24”, W=10”, D=15”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to supporting feet to help protect the surface upon which this lamp sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors.
- Lamp wiring consists of 16 AWG aviation grade silver plated copper with Teflon insulation for durability.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards.