Steampunk Lamp, Antique 12" Steam Gauge and Gear Base #330 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #330 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Antique 12" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- This is an amazing rare gauge in excellent condition, used by "Erie City Iron Works, Erie PA"
- Gauge is stamped "double spring" which would indicate its use in harsh environments, (steam engine found on a ship, train or possibly stationary steam related engines in a power plant,. etc)
- Logo on dial was used in the early 1900's
- Writing on silvered dial "Erie City Iron Works, Erie PA"
- Made by Ashcroft
- Mcelroy Car Heating Company Detroit Mich"
- Gauge is early 1900's
- This gauge was taken from a train car heater, which was used in the heating of train passenger cars
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1940's tractor
- Antique brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~29" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 30 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety