Steampunk Industrial Table / Pub, sofa console / Antique builder Plate Rex / Steam Gauge / Barnwood / Table #3626
This design is made to order and may take 4 weeks to ship.
- Each lamp/table has a unique serial number and is signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Table number #3626
- Antique industrial / steampunk sofa or hallway table
- Amazing Antique Builder nameplate
- Cast iron with original patina and finish, we coated with a light coating to seal and protect
- Measures about 10 x 12
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique Barn Wood Top
- Lite coat of poly added to seal and protect, we will add one last coat prior to shipping
- Top measures 50" x 16"
- Industrial metal angle iron mounted to the underside of the table
- Pair of lights on right and left
- Outlet mounted to back underside of tabletop
- LED Lighting
- We added amber lighting behind the furnace door
- The electrical device makes the lighting flicker to emulate fire burning
- Lighting under table top lip to light up the door front
- Stands about ~32t"
- Top 50”w x 16d"
- No duties or customs fees inside north America, NAFTA