Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge / Oiler Lamp #887
Ready to ship!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #887
- Antique 8" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Made by Ashcroft
- Ashcroft made gauges for the railroad, and based on the heavy construction of this gauge, it was probably on a steam locomotive.
- Brass dial with a nickel finish
- Writing "Compressor Discharge"
- Antique Brass steam oiler or lubricator
- Early 1900's design
- Original wood handels
- Super nice old hit miss machine oiler/lubricator
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~27" tall, 16w x 11d very solid and well built, weighs about 25lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety