Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge Lamp, New Haven Conn, #956 - Sold
This design is made to order and will take about 4 weeks to ship, feel free to call and discuss options.
- Ready to ship!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- We will use a similar antuque steam gauge, feel free to call and discuss gauge options. We have many rare gauges on hand
- the gauge seen in the photo was
- Used by "Sheahan & Croark"
- New Haven Conn
- Measures 10" across
- Made by Ashton
- Logo Dates to early 1900's
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~27.75" tall, 20w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 36lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Dont forget to add a lamp stand, click here