Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge Lamp, Brass Oiler #1083 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #1083
- Amazing antique steam gauge!
- This is a very nice gauge with cool detailing
- Measures 10" across
- Writing on dial, "D.M. Dillon Steam Boiler Works, Fitchburg MASS"
- Gauge made by the American Steam Gauge and Valve Company Boston"
- Dates to the early 1900's
- Antique Brass Steam oiler
- These old brass oilers with the wood knobs are very hard to find in good condition and this one is amazing
- This oiler would have been used on steam engines, boiler rooms or power plants. Found on steam locomotive and old steam ships
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31" tall, 18w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety