Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge Lamp, American Oiler, #661 - Sold
Made to order and will take about 4 weeks to build and ship.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp #661 is a Copyrighted design
- Antique 10" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- We an replace large gauge top left with a premium gauge like seen lamp 652 or 657, choose drop down box "Add premium gauge" Feel free to call us and discuss gauge options.
- Antique Lubricator oiler
- Antique 2" smaller pressure gauge
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31.5" tall, 19w x 12d, very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Dont forget to add a lamp stand, click here