Steampunk Industrial, Steam Gauge Lamp - #773
This design is made to order and will take about 3 weeks. Feel free to call and discuss options for the large steam gauge, we many to choose from .
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique 10" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- This is a very nice gauge and has some cool history!
- Writing on dial, "Comp Air"
- Gauge made by Ashton
- Brass bezel and dial
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Case and its logo are embossed on the gear
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31" tall, 20w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 38lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety