Steampunk Industrial Steam Gauge Lamp, Minneapolis MN #651
This design is made to order and will take about 2 weeks to assemble and ship. Feel free to call us and discuss pressure gauge options, we have 100's of gauges on hand.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp #651 is a Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- AMAZING Antique 8" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Used by the "F.S Spencer Minneapolis MN"
- Antique gauges with this cool script writing are very difficult to find and look amazing!
- Brass dial with a nickle plate, bezel is sold brass
- Original glass, has a scratch on the face. we can swap the glass
- Dates to about 1920
- Antique 2" smaller pressure gauge
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~25" tall, 16w x 8d, very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Dont forget to add a lamp stand, click here