Steampunk Industrial, Steam Gauge Brass Oiler #846
This design is made to order and will take about 3 weeks for assembly. Please feel free to call with questions and options.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique brass American Detroit oiler
- These old brass oilers were used as a gravity feed drip oiler.
- Would have been found on old steam engines, hit miss engines, steam locomotives and stationary steam engines
- Dates to the early 1900's
- Original wood knobs
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~30" tall, 17w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 35lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety