Steampunk Industrial, Shade and Steam Gauge #974 - SOLD
Ready to ship!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique steam gauge!
- Dates to the early 1900's
- Writing on dial, "Oil Well Supply, Warran PA"
- 6" face
- Antique service station shade
- Bulb hidden inside the antique service station green shade
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~33" tall, 14w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 21lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety