Steampunk Industrial, Rare Steam Gauge, Brass Oiler, Gem City, Dayton OH #1057
Thiso design is made to order and will take about 3 weeks to ship. We will use a similar steam gauge as seen on this design. feel free to call us and pick out a steam gauge from our on hand antique gauges
- Lamp #1057
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge!
- This is one of the top 5 gauges we have found and used!
- The dial has on open middle exposing the brass gears and movement, the back plate on the inside is also brushed brass
- The gauge once used by the "Gem City Boiler Works based in Dayton OH"
- Measures 6" across
- Made By Schaeffer and Budenberg of New York
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique brass steam Lubricator oilier
- Original condition with natural 100 ys of patina
- These oilers are very hard to find in this condition and are becoming very expensive to source
- These old oilers would have been used on old steam engines, ie Steam locomotives, steam ships or boilers to produce steam heating.
- Antique smaller brass oiler
- the glass oiler on the upper right has its original glass and patina
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31" tall, 18w x 10d very solid and well built, weighs about 35lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety