Steampunk Industrial, Rare Steam Gauge, Brass Oiler, #855
This design is made to order and will take about 4 weeks to ship, Feel free to call and discuss options and timelines. We will use a similar antique 10" gauge and an antique 1 quart steam oiler.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge! This is one of the top 5 gauges we have used!
- Measures 10" across
- Used by Warren & Bailey Co. California
- Gauge made by Ashton
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique brass American Lubricator Steam Oiler
- Exceptional condition
- These old brass oilers were used as a gravity feed drip oiler.
- Would have been found on old steam engines, hit miss engines, steam locomotives and stationary steam engines
- Dates to the early 1900's
- Original wood knobs
- Alot of detail in the piping
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~32" tall, 17w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 42lbs