Steampunk Industrial, Rare Steam Gauge, Brass Oiler, #1497
This design is made to order and make take up to 4 weeks to ship. feel free to call if you would like alterations. The steam gauge will be of the same age and similar writing. I can send photos of gauges for you to choose from.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge! This is one of the best gauges we have used!
- Measures 10" across
- Brass dial and super nice engraved writing on bezel
- Used by Warren & Bailey Co. California
- Gauge made by Ashton
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique brass steam Lubricator oilier
- Original condition with natural 100 ys of patina
- This is a 1 quart oiler, one of larger brass oilers (super hard to find)
- These oilers are very hard to find in this condition and are becoming very expensive to source
- These old oilers would have been used on old steam engines, ie Steam locomotives, steam ships or boilers to produce steam heating.
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~35.5" tall, 21w x 14d very solid and well built, weighs about 41lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- Lamp will be crated and shipped on a pallet, will arrive safe!