Steampunk Industrial Pipe Lamp, Antique Oiler and Steam Gauge - #953 - SOLD
Ready to ship! Ships in 48hrs!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge!
- This is a very rare gague with the open middle exposing the inside of the gauge, top 5 gauge
- Measures 8" across
- Made By American Steam Gauge Company
- Writing on dial, "Robb - Mumford Boiler Company, Framingham Mass"
- Dates to early 1900's
- Antique brass American Lubricator Steam Oiler
- Exceptional condition
- These old brass oilers were used as a gravity feed drip oiler.
- Would have been found on old steam engines, hit miss engines, steam locomotives and stationary steam engines
- Dates to the early 1900's
- Original wood knobs
- Alot of detail in the piping
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~28.5" tall, 17w x 12d very solid and well built, weighs about 36lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety