Steampunk, Industrial Pipe and Vintage Steam Gauge Floor Lamp #824
This design is made to order and will take about 4 weeks to ship. Feel free to call to discuss options and rushed timelines if needed.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique 14" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Used by "Geary Water Tube Boiler Co, Oil City PA"
- This is a very nice gauge with nice writing and patina
- Made by the Ashcroft
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- This large heavy gear weighs about 60 lbs and makes a great base
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~67" tall, 23"w x 15"d very solid and well built, weighs about 90 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety