Free Facebook Likes
Steampunk Industrial Night Light / Lamp # DC11
- This Union Sad Iron heater is now an interesting desk lamp or a great night light
The vintage cast iron coal oil heater was re-purposed as a classy machine age Era lamp.
- This heater was originally manufactured by Union in the early 1900's.
- Next to the wick is now a vintage Edison type bulb for a warm safe visual effect.
- The bulb is secured with a new candelabra light socket.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style red and black hounds tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The switch is a new inline on/off.
- Paint finish is original and sealed to protect
- Lamp size and weight: 10" tall 7" wide 6" deep 5 lbs
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.
- Makes a great gift and is an amazing way to preserve history!!