Steampunk Industrial Nautical Marine Ship Gauge Lamp - #1081 - SOLD
Ready to ship!
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Antique RPM meter from an old boat, maybe an iron ore ship that run on the great lakes.
- Made by hasler / bern
- Astern and Ahead
- Very heavy cast iron body
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Industrial power on/off pull chain switch
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~29" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 31lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety