Steampunk Industrial / Machine Age Lamp / Antique Steam Gauge / Lamp #2790 sold
this design is made to order and will take about 7 days to ship.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Lamp #2790
- Antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the late 1800's
- Super nice gauge in very nice condition
- Once used by "The Stillwell - Bierce and Smith - Vaile Co. Dayton Ohio"
- They manufactured hydraulic turbines and power transmitting machinery. Their 1896 letterhead stated that they were "Engineers & contractors for steam & power pumping plants, hydraulic machinery. filter presses, cotton & linseed oil mills, complete water power plants, feed water heaters & purifiers, Victor turbines.
- Brass dial with a nickel finish
- Antique Gear base
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~26.5" tall, 18w x 11d very solid and well built, weighs about 25lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety