Steampunk Industrial Lamp, Steam Gauge, Train #225 - SOLD
- This lamp has sold, but if you like the shape and design we can make a similar lamp.
- Please allow 3 business days for assembly
- The gauge will be the same size, but unique to your lamp
- We will supply photos for final approval prior to shipping.
- Amazing antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900
- Antique 2" Steam pressure gauge dates to the early 1900's
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1940's tractor
- Antique brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Double antiqued wire basket lamps and shades
- Bulbs not included but any standard/medium base will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos
- Bulbs will always be available on our website
- Stands ~28" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 45 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- I have many other lights to choose from, or i can make adjustments to this lamp if you wish. Custom orders are always welcome, please visit my face book page to view past work.
Please be sure and view our lamp stands and tables (Click HERE)