Steampunk Industrial Lamp, Steam Gauge, Regulator, Filter #242 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #242 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Amazing antique 9" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- This is an amazing rare gauge in excellent condition
- Used by "York Corporation, York PA, Ammonia"
- Made by the "Jas P Marash Corporation Chicago"
- Antique brass gas regulator
- Custom made shade, from a re purposed oil filter taken from a 1930's Farmall tractor
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~30" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 29 lbs (30T x 19W x 10D)
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Please be sure and view our lamp stands and tables (Click HERE)