Steampunk Industrial Lamp, Steam Gauge #321 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #321 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Antique 10" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- This is an amazing rare (expensive) gauge in excellent condition, use by Ingalls & Kendricken,
- Gauge could have been used on steam heating applications, steam engines such as on a ship, train or stationary steam related engines.
- Ingalls & Kendricken was incorporated in 1905 and did business into the early 1900's
- Writing on silvered dial "Ingalls & Kendricken, Inc, Boston Mass"
- Made by Crosby steam gauge and valve company
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1940's tractor
- Antique brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~31" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 30 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Please be sure and view our lamp stands and tables (Click HERE)