Steampunk Industrial Lamp, Steam Gauge #239 - SOLD
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #239 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Writing on dial "The Webster Modulation System of Steam Heating, Warren Webster and Company, Camden NJ"
- Made by "The Crosby Gauge, Crosby Steam Gauge and Valve Company Boston"
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1940's tractor
- Antique brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the water meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Double antiqued wire basket lamps and shades
- Bulbs not included but any standard/medium base will work, I prefer the 30 watt Edison antique style bulbs shown in photos
- Bulbs will always be available on our website
- Stands ~28" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 20 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
Please be sure and view our lamp stands and tables (Click HERE)