Steampunk, Industrial Lamp/Light, Antique Studebaker Tail Gate, Steam #427
This lamp is made to order and will take approximate 3 weeks to source parts and ship. Please let us know your preference on chevy, ford etc. we can be reached at 1-612-804-2247.
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp Serial #427 (copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Amazing antique tail gate taken from a Studebaker truck
- Original condition and patina, coated to protect and seal
- Antique service station explosion proof shade and housing from the 40's
- Antique barn wood base
- Wood was from the historic Old Globe Elevator in Superior Wisconsin.
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on back of tail gate
- Perfect size for a pool cue holder!
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~74" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 75 lbs (74t x33w x 14d)
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety