Steampunk Industrial Lamp / Antique Oiler and Steam Gauge - #1464 sold
This lamp has sold,
- Lamp #1464
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique steam gauge!
- This is a top 10 gauge we have ever used
- Amazing hand engraved writing on the dial
- Writing "Boiler Testing"
- Large 10" diameter
- Made by "Ashton"
- Brass dial with a nickel plate finish
- Dates to early 1900's
- Has engravings on the dial where it was last tested and dated 1931!
- Antique brass steam Lubricator oilier
- Original condition with natural 100 ys of patina
- These oilers are very hard to find in this condition and are becoming very expensive to source
- These old oilers would have been used on old steam engines, ie Steam locomotives, steam ships or boilers to produce steam heating.
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- Antique 1930's brass meter
- Industrial power on/off switch mounted on the back of the meter
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~34" tall, 21w x 14d very solid and well built, weighs about 41lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- Lamp will be crated and shipped on a pallet, will arrive safe!
Share this item: