Steampunk Industrial Iron Fairbanks Scale base Table, Stand, #988
Ready to ship! This is the actual stand shipping.
- Would look super cool converted into a bath vanity, place a vessel sink on top!
- Each lamp or table has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Super cool lamp stand made from an old Fairbanks Scale
- Scale reclaimed from the old ACME Sign Company building, in south Minneapolis MN (uptown area)
- We have a pair of these stands
- Scale was converted to a pub table and can be found in another listing
- Antique Minnesota barn wood top
- Rough cut timber reclaimed from the floor joists in an old barn
- Measures 3" think by 16" deep and 25" wide
- Light coat of clear satin stain will seal and protect, no color or stain added
- Stands ~36" tall, very solid and well built, weighs about 42lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety