Steampunk Industrial Fan / GE / Deco / Lamp #DC111 sold
Ready to ship - Ships in 48 hrs
- This vintage GE fan has been converted to the coolest end table lamp!!
- The General Electric fan was re-purposed as classy, machine age Era lamp.
- The fan was originally manufactured by GE in the early 1900’s.
- Where the fan blades once were, now four 40 watt vintage Edison radio type bulbs are in place for a warm unique visual effect.
- The bulbs are secured with heavy duty high quality polished nickel light sockets. Sockets are common medium size.
- The lamp cord is a vintage style black/white hound’s tooth cloth covered, with a ground. All surfaces of the lamp are grounded for safety.
- The red felt base was replaced and will not scratch furniture.
- The lamp is approximately 17" tall, 13" wide, 10" deep and weighs close to 15 pounds.
- Electrical components used in the making of these lamps are UL approved.
- All new wiring is secured, safe, and meets safety standards.