Steampunk Industrial / Electrical Meter / Gauge / Whitney / #3912
Ready to ship! Ships in 48 business hours
- Lamp #3912
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and is signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Copyrighted design, We will register this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture
- Amazing antique electrical meter gauge!
- Whitney Electrical Meter
- Founded in Manchester, New Hampshire, circa 1893, the Whitney Electrical Instrument Company moved to Penacook. In 1909 the business was taken over by the Roller-Smith Company, whose works were in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. The company was liquidated.
- Dates to pre 1909
- Industrial power pull chain on/off switch
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Stands ~18" tall, 7w very solid and well built, weighs about 12lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety