Steampunk, Industrial Barn Wood Wall Sconce, Steam Gauge - #628
- Ready to ship! We can make additional quantities and ship inside 2 weeks
- Each lamp has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Lamp model #628 copyrighted design, We have registered this design with the copyright office as a work of art/sculpture)
- Antique 6" Steam/pressure gauge from the early 1900's
- Antique barn wood back, Taken from the floor boards out of a Minnesota USA barn.
- Sconce wood backing seen in the photos is natural raw un-coated wood, we can add a stain and or clear coat if desired.
- The photos with the darker wood is coated with a satin clear coat
- Antique Gear base is from an antique 1930's tractor
- This sconce is designed to be hard wired using an existing wall box. Mount the sconce directly over an existing box and attach to the wall. Attaching to the wall is done by using the supplied small head screws. These screws will run through the wood at any location and into a wall stud. (Directions included)
- Assembled with various plumbing pipe fittings, some new and some old
- Measures 26T x 12w x 8 deep. very solid and well built, weighs about 10 lbs
- Three wire power system, with approved connectors and wiring, with a ground wire added for safety
- UL Listing is available for an additional charge of $100