Steampunk Industrial / Barn Wood / Table / Console / Lighted #1484
This design is made to order and may take up to 3 weeks to ship. We can source an antique builder plate to coordinate with your theme, mining, ship building, army etc
- Each lamp/table has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Table number #1484
- Antique iron builder plate
- This old builder plate would have been mounted on the back of a crane or heavy equipment.
- Used by "P&H Pawling & Harnischfeger , 1884"
- Pawling & Harnischfeger Machine and Pattern Shop officially began on December 1, 1884
- P&H digging machinery product P&H Model 206 and Model 300 machines
- Used in the mining and drilling
- Table front is old MN barn wood
- This old wood came from the floor boards of an old Minnesota Barn
- Very cool ageing patterns "Chew Marks"
- Antique Minnesota barn wood top measures 50" wide by 17.5" deep (3" thick)
- These were taken from the floor boards, with heavy traffic creating crazy cool patina and character
- Very light satin clear coat added, keeping the original look.
- Led lighting mounted to underside of table to top to illuminate the front gauge panel and wood
- Switch mounted to the right hand side of table
- Outlet mounted on back under table top, for future lamp or tv
- Stands about ~33t"
- No duties or customs fees inside north america, NAFTA