Steampunk Industrial Barn Wood Antique Gauge Board Stand Table #835 - SOLD
Ready to Ship!
- Each lamp/table has a unique serial number and signed, (serial numbers can be tracked on our website)
- Amazing antique iron steam gauge board
- These old iron gauge boards are very hard to find and look crazy cool!
- Dates to early 1900's
- Frick Company
- Original rusty patina
- 2 antique 6" steam gauges mounted to the iron gauge board
- Cuyler & Mohler, Baltimore MD
- Leader Company
- Amazing antique 3" thick Minnesota barn wood top measures 41 wide by 16" deep
- This was taken from the floor boards, with heavy traffic creating crazy cool patina and character
- Very light satin clear coat added, keeping the original look.
- Added metal banding aroiund the wood
- Added a metal angle iron to the underside lip of the table
- Stands about ~33t" x 41w 17D
- No duties or customs fees inside north america, NAFTA