Steampunk Industrial / Aviation / Aircraft Instrument Panel / Airplane / Lamp #cc56 sold
The aviation instrument panel featured on this lamp was said to be sourced from and unknown early model Luscombe aircraft. Luscombe manufactured airplanes in USA from 1933 to 1950.
- A large engine RPM instrument mounted on the right side is labeled LUSCOMBE. Barley visual markings.
- 12 instruments are located on this vintage aircraft instrument panel.
- Five LEDs are mounted within the gears to create a visual effect. Four amber LEDs are flickering, and one LED is flashing red-blue-green.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp are two 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulbs; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on the back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulbs for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push-on-push-off power control switch for the vintage style bulbs.
- A separate red push button power switch operates the LEDs lighting within the aircraft gears for visual effect.
- Lamp weigh is 30 lbs. Size H=23.5 ” W= 21 ”, D= 18 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to the feet of this lamp to help protect the surface where it sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors for safety.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. LED power supply is safely fuzzed, switchable, and isolated from AC lamp power.
- Each lamp has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped.
Share this item: