Steampunk Industrial / Aviation / Aircraft Instrument Panel / Airplane / Lamp #cc56
The aviation instrument panel featured on this lamp was said to be sourced from and unknown early model Luscombe aircraft. Luscombe manufactured airplanes in USA from 1933 to 1950.
- A large engine RPM instrument mounted on the right side is labeled LUSCOMBE. Barley visual markings.
- 12 instruments are located on this vintage aircraft instrument panel.
- Five LEDs are mounted within the gears to create a visual effect. Four amber LEDs are flickering, and one LED is flashing red-blue-green.
- Aircraft gears used on this lamp were salvaged from various old aircraft and repurposed to complement this lamps machine age look.
- Black iron re-purposed pipe and fittings are used to secure and support the frame structure of this lamp. Lamp frame is painted with a special metallic iron finish.
- Electrical components used within this lamp are new and were obtained from manufactures that have the UL approved endorsement.
- Included with this lamp are two 60W Antique Vintage Edison style bulbs; any standard size medium bulb will work.
- Located on the back side of this lamp is a variable intensity dimmer control, which adjusts the vintage style bulbs for desired light level output. This power control dimmer is also a push-on-push-off power control switch for the vintage style bulbs.
- A separate red push button power switch operates the LEDs lighting within the aircraft gears for visual effect.
- Lamp weigh is 30 lbs. Size H=23.5 ” W= 21 ”, D= 18 ”
- Rubber tip protectors are secured to the feet of this lamp to help protect the surface where it sets.
- Heavy duty 8 ft. power cord has grounded plug with 3 conductors for safety.
- All Lamp surfaces are grounded for safety, all wiring is securely clamped, protected, and meets safety standards. LED power supply is safely fuzzed, switchable, and isolated from AC lamp power.
- Each lamp has a copper name plate riveted to back side with serial number stamped.